Be Protected Essential Oil Blend, 10mL
This is a blend based on an ancient formula used in the middle ages by grave thieves who believed the blend would protect them from illness.
Ingredients: cinnamon bark essential oil, clove bud essential oil, eucalyptus globulus essential oil, rosemary essential oil, lemon essential oil.
Suggestions for use:
- Steam inhalation: Place 1 drop in a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, lean over the bowl and inhale deeply through your nose and mouth several times. Be sure to close your eyes to prevent irritation.
- Place 2 drops of blend in 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and apply to skin.
- Surface spray: Mix 9 drops of blend, 1 oz of water and 2 drops of dish detergent. Mix vigorously and use to clean surfaces. Please note this blend should not be used in areas where children, pets, pregnant or nursing women are.
Cautions: This blend contains some oils that can be quite harsh. Dilute to 0.5% in a carrier oil if using topically. Do not use with or around babies and toddlers. Do not use around women who are pregnant or nursing. May be fatal if taken internally. See Essential Oil Safety for further precautions.
Essential Oil Safety:
- For external use only, DO NOT use internally.
- DO NOT use with children without consulting with an appropriately trained healthcare practitioner.
- DO NOT use during pregnancy or while nursing.
- DO NOT apply undiluted to skin – do not exceed 0.5% concentration.
- DO NOT apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- May be toxic to pets if not used properly. See https://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/pet-safety-tips/essential-oils-dogs/ https://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/blog/essential-oils-cats/